Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

this weekend

This weekend I had the privilege of speaking at the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BASRaT) Conference. I did a Introduction to Performing Arts Medicine presentation. It was at the University of Salford near Manchester. It was fun getting to know more people here in England who are British version of the NATA. I also put my poster up (see the picture on the right) of my Master's research. It was a busy weekend, but I was glad to get home and see Dave.

Side Note: My Mom sent my winter clothes and they finally arrived. I had her send some clothes that I haven't worn in a while. One of the capri pants use to be my favorite to exercise in, but I haven't been able to wear them in 4 1/2 years. The best part about not having a car is walking everywhere, which means I burn more calories, which means I have lost weight. I don't know how much, but it is enough to fit into some old favorites. Yippee!!!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Man, looks like you have been up to a lot of work. Good job fitting into your "skinny pants". I was doing well until winter hit and now I'd rather stay home and eat cereal all night than go running! Can't wait to see you again!