Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Cranky

The best word to describe my mood the last couple of days is Cranky! In no particular order:
  1. I hate being cold and it's really cold in England right now.
  2. I found out my YOUNGER cousin Jodie, who is getting married in December, chose purple for her wedding colors even though I picked purple before she was even born (yes I am 15 years older than her)!
  3. I have some major deadlines coming up with school.
  4. I have done a bunch of work since August and have not been paid for any of it and now I have bills to pay!
  5. Make sure Dave buys a nice shirt before we take pictures on Saturday.
  6. It's my turn to teach the lesson on Sunday.
  7. The librarian at school was twitchy today.
  8. Find out if I will be working in January when I go home to Utah.
  9. I have a lesson to plan and teach on Thursday in London.
  10. The Bishop wanted to give me a second calling.
  11. I am the grad student rep for my department and the university wants to have the grad student meeting in a hallway! (Yeah, I'm serious.)
  12. Schedule appointments for when I go home in December/January; dress, reception, hair, invitations, and flowers all done.
  13. Make sure the photographer does not go overboard with wanting to take tons of Christmas pictures for the engagement pictures. Yeah, I know it's a SPRING wedding.
Just a tiny bit stressed.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

love the checklist.. and I think Cranky happens to all prospective brides- it's part of the planning process. :D

You'll be a beautiful bride and the day will be wonderful,enjoy every moment.. even the stress. you'll never get to do it again! :D