Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

General Conference Weekend

We went to Boise for Conference weekend to play with Caimon and Brylee. I didn't get a good picture of Caimon because he wouldn't sit still, that's 2-year-olds for ya, but I got some great ones of Brylee. She has grown sooooo much since I saw her two months ago, she is getting that baby chubbiness right before she starts to walk. She has these BIG eyes and she is quick to smile.


I also had the opportunity to visit with one of my freshman roommates on Saturday night while the men were at Priesthood session. We played monopoly with her son who had turned 8 that day. I hadn't played in a while, so it was fun playing with a kid. Thanks Em!

So my favorite part of Conference is that you can watch church on tv in your pajamas on the couch. Last week the Relief Society teacher said you shouldn't do that because it doesn't put you in the spirit to hear and feel what the General Authorities say. But then she went on to talk about family traditions and that is our family tradition. Do you agree or disagree?

1 comment:

AJ said...

Oh Teri, church in PJs is the coolest. I think the spirit can still touch you even in PJs. I am all for comfort.