Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

crafty

My Mom goes through these crafty stages. In the '90's is was cross stictch. She got really good and made this really complicated Santa picture that took a while. She did knitting for a while to make Caimon a blanket. The list goes on, but currently she is doing jewelery making. I asked her to make me a red necklace to go with a dress I have, but she kept putting it off. So I did it for myself. Then I made a bracelet to match.


Well it was fun, so I went a little crazy and made a green and blue necklace with a bracelet.


What is your crafty habit right now?

4 comments:

Denae said...

These are amazing! You are very talented. Have you thought about selling them? Occassionally I scrapbook and I need to get back into it. Printing the pictures are so expensive. That's the only problem.

Lisa said...

Good job! Those are so cute!

Teri's Blog said...

Thanks, but I won't have the time if things turn out good this week.

AJ said...

Cool, Teri. Good to see you are productive as you wait :)