Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

professor shirts

I always give my family a list of what I want for my birthday and Christmas in about Aug/Sept so they have time to look for what I want. I decided I want button up shirts since I am about to start my PhD and need to look like a professor. Mom and I were at the Park City outlets today and went to the J Crew store and found some great shirts (bought dark blue and purple), however the white version was see through. Same problem going to all the other stores. Does anyone know where I can get this shirt in white and not be see through?

3 comments:

Denae said...

First, way to go on your PhD! I had no idea. I have a dream to get mine someday. So the shirts are see-through? How do you mean? Are you able to wear nude-colored under garments? That's what I usually try under white and it works well.

Teri's Blog said...

Yeah, I don't have that option.

Denae said...

Oh. That must be tough!