Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

10 essential things

Yesterday I read an article on Yahoo called "10 Things We Can't Live Without". One of the things is our laptop. Even though we are in a recession we still cannot live without our laptops. The article highlighted Brianna Karp and her blog. What are the 10 things you can't live without?
I definately couldn't live without my laptop. Since I couldn't fit everything in my suitcases or take 10 suitcases with me I have learned to live without things I usually need. Hopefully this is a hint to my Mother to send the rest of my stuff to me quickly! I only brought 5 pairs of shoes and one school bag, because I could really use my hiking boots and camelback tomorrow.

3 comments:

AJ said...

Sounds like you are having fun. Do you ever go to school? I like the photos.

Question: "only" 5 pairs of shoes? I think that's how many I own.

Lisa said...

Uh, my cell phone with email and my car. I know that because I've gone without them...which also means they're probably not "essential". Also, maybe portable music. I've ditched my ipod for Pandora on my phone. Such a different world than how we grew up with cassette tapes and such.

Teri's Blog said...

Right now, I am really missing my camelback.