Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

It's official today

What do I do? What do I do now? I really miss my Mom on days like these. She had great hugs.

I've had 4 ultrasounds in the last 6 days. On Saturday and Sunday I was on bed rest and Dave basically did everything. We were constantly together for 4 days. I really like him. He's pretty awesome.

I tried to do a load of laundry and I burst into tears.
I wrote a to do list. I went to the grocery store. I'm not sure I'll be able to finish.
I bought some donettes and cookies because that is what you are suppose to do when something bad happens right? Eat junk food. But I'm not in the mood. I thought I was hungry. I'm not craving any food.

What do you do after a miscarriage? We have been trying for so long, 6 years in April, that we were so excited to have a baby in August. But now what do I do? For the past month I was doing everything to prepare for the baby. What do I do now? We usually give our embryos names (Darcy, Blair, & Kyle) to help with the grieving process. We already have baby names picked out, but we are waiting to use them for a baby.

What do I do? What do I do now? What do you do after a miscarriage? Especially after you emptied your bank account to pay for an IVF and FET in one year. Do we get back on the waiting list for embryo adoption again? Are we too old now? When do we decide it's time? We've been married for 5 years, what do we do now? I really like being married to Dave. He's goofy. I like holding hands with him.

What do we do? We need to go on vacation and decide.

5 comments:

Dave said...

I love you. &hearts

Unknown said...

Dear Teri I wish I had the words to convey how very very sad I am for you and Dave. I know how much you want your own child to love and your struggle is so very unfair. You are both really good people and deserve to get what you want. You are not alone. You are both in my heart always. Louise xxxx

Unknown said...

Dear Teri, I don't have the words to convey how very very sad I am for you and Dave. I know how much you want your own child to love and your struggle is so unfair. If I could make things right for you, I would do anything. You are not alone, you are both in my heart always xxxx

Annette said...

😢💙

Becky said...

I just saw your post. I'm so sorry Teri & Dave. I wish I could take the hurt away & offer you some comfort & answers. One thing I do know is continue to love each other as you always have. Love you guys.