Pages

Friday, January 27, 2017

I miss being pregnant

I miss being pregnant. It was a new sensation, a new experience. Weird things were happening to my body. I didn't have any morning sickness, but my body felt different. After the doctor said there was no heartbeat I immediately didn't feel pregnant. I realized that I was being cautious with my body. I was trying to protect the babies. But now there is no reason to be cautious. When I was pregnant I wanted to eat healthy, I didn't like sugary things. I didn't want to do CrossFit (which I love), so we went swimming at the Provo Rec Center. They have this lazy river that is so fun to float around. 

It has been nine days since I took the medication for the miscarriage. The first day I was only in pain twice, I think it was when I was passing both babies sacs. The pain was so bad I threw up. I am still bleeding, but only a little. 

We have an appointment with the doctor next week. We decided we want to try embryo adoption one more time. We will ask her to put us on the waiting list again. Since I was able to get pregnant I think it will work again next time. 

Because we did two infertility treatments in one year our bank account was wiped out. We will have to do another yard sale fundraiser. That actually brought in a good amount of money. 

No comments: