Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Shower

We have had problems with our shower ever since I moved in with Dave after we got married. Here in England you have to pull the cord on the ceiling to turn the shower on. Don't ask me why you can't just turn it on in the shower, that would be too easy. My old roommates would turn it on only when they took a shower, but I noticed if you kept it on the water stayed warm. So when the plummer came to fix the turn on pull he said it's better to keep it on all the time. This feels like a vindication for me telling them to keep it on when they wouldn't!

Can you see the pipe coming out of the tiles under the white box? Yeah, that exploded twice and the box had to be fixed twice. After you pull the cord you have to push the middle button on the box to turn the shower on. The bottom dial changes the water temperature and I don't know what the top dial does. Good thing the shower head can move up and down because Dave is super tall.

No comments: