Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

London Olympics

Dave got picked to be an Olympic volunteer, so he was driving IOC VIPs around. I went along for a couple of days. I totally forgot the camera on the first day while I went to Buckingham Palace to watch the finish of the Men's Road Race. I didn't realize how fast they are, but I can imagine that is what the Tour de France is like having them zoom past!


There are signs all over London about Olympic traffic.

The Horse Guard where the Beach Volleyball was.

Dave says this is what he mostly did; sit and wait around in Olympic decorated cars.

This was put in front of the British Museum 100 days before the Olympics as a count down. Now it shows what day and time it is.

Signs all over London telling you where everything is. You really can't get lost.

No comments: