Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Last Research Project

Why I can't do my last research project:
Reason #1 Dartfish didn't like my videos
Reason #2 They are putting in a new floor in the Black Box Theatre (see picture)
Reason #3 Construction on the building where the biomechanics lab is


Solutions to Problems:
‎*Reason #1 Fixed, the cameras (from the Tech dept) I used would not let me download into the Dartfish program correctly, so it was making my life miserable! I found a camera (in the Tech dept) that will let me download correctly, Yippee!
*Reason #2 The floor should be done by the end of the month.
*Reason #3 I was thinking about using the Biomechanics lab to collect data because it is really difficult to schedule the Black Box for research, but the floor isn't conducive for ballroom dancing and I have no idea when they will be done with construction on the building. And once I start collecting data I have to do it in the same place for all the participants. Chances are I will be collecting data in the Black Box because that is where I did my pilot work.

I can't wait to graduate!

No comments: