Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

finding stuff

After my brother left to go on an LDS mission to Tokyo, Japan I wrote a list. My parents' have been doing some serious spring cleaning before the wedding and my Mom found the list.

Reasons why I like having Corey gone:
1- There are no Reader's Digests on my brushes or curlers in the bathroom.
2- The toilet seat is always down.
3- If you buy food you don't have to hide it, it won't be eaten within the hour. Leftovers will be there when you want to eat them.
4- I have ultimate control of the remote!
5- I don't have to share Mom and Dad.
6- I have the backseat of the car all to myself, lots of leg room.

Reasons why we miss Corey:
1- I miss Corey cleaning our bathroom toilet.
2- I get bored between shifts, all I do is play solitaire and watch VH1.
3- I miss talking about the spider on Corey's ceiling.
4- I miss talking to Corey about everything.
5- Mom misses your humor.
6- Dad misses seeing you reading your scriptures in bed.

They also found some pictures and I posted some on facebook.

No comments: