Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

last move...at least for two years

I'm writing this from the Sea-Tac airport while I am waiting for my final flight of the day. Before I left I moved all my stuff into Dave's flat, which would technically be "our" flat. In the last ten years I have moved from Provo to
Brownsville, TX to
Provo to
Sandy, UT to
West Jordan, UT back to
Provo and back to
West Jordan to
Santa Barbara, CA to
Las Vegas, NV to
Tour with the Rockettes (South Carolina and Arizona) back to
Las Vegas to
another neighborhood in Las Vegas to
Santa Maria, CA back to
Provo while I wait for my student visa to
Gorway dorms to
Village dorms to
house sitting for a professor to
the house on Charlotte Street (in Walsall, England) to
Our First flat together (Dave helped me with the last three).
The only boys I've ever had as roommates were my brother, dad, and grandpa. So this will be an adjustment! We do have 2 bedrooms, come visit anytime! We will only be here until I graduate, which should be 2013, then we are heading back to Utah. So come visit while you can! :)

2 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

THAT is a lot of moving. i thought I was transient!

Denae said...

Wow - you have moved more than I have and I thought the life of a journalist was tough with taking new jobs. It will be nice for you to settle.