Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dress

Over the summer I saw this dress on the internet. It's from the Tony Awards 2010. I have no idea who the woman is or who the designer of the dress is, but I thought it was absolutely beautiful and wanted a wedding dress like it. However, we would need to fix the neckline to be Temple ready. When I came home at Christmas to do wedding planning I went to Avenia Bridal because Nancy Barrus does couture wedding dresses.


After three months of hard work they came up with this.

Yep, it's awesome! The veil is Erin Cole. Shoes from wet seal. Pearls are from my Great Grandma Amy Spackman. And I made the watch (the band, not the actual time keeper) myself. My colors were purple and silver.
We took these pictures at the Utah County Courthouse, but we have taken pictures in Nottingham and Rufford Abbey, England, and Bridal Veil Falls up Provo Canyon.

No comments: