Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas presents

Dave got me a camera for Christmas. My other one broke. I think I need to wrap the new one in a zip lock bag (got that idea from the missionaries) so the rain doesn't get to it. Fortunately my memory card was still working. There were pictures on it that I forgot about. The only thing not on there was the Harry Potter premiere. That was the night I discovered my camera was broken. I was in London teaching and then had dinner with one of my former mission companions. She suggested to meet in Leicester Square and that happened to be the night of the movie opening. I got to see the Wesley family and other British celebrities arrive. It was fun! Definitely going for Part 2 premiere this summer!!!


Back in November I spoke at the BASRaT conference and this was my classroom.

On the way to BASRaT conference. Changing trains in Mancester. This was the crowd heading to the Mancester United soccer/football game.

The hotel room in Salford. You put your room key into this thing to turn on the lights.

I just thought this was cool. I was standing at one end of the Birmingham train station and you can see all the way to the other side.

Our little tree and decorations with presents. Except I already opened mine.
Thanks Dave!

I did go wedding dress shopping with the Young Women. They did take pictures of me in the one dress they all agreed I looked good in, but after I saw the pictures I realized why I didn't like the dress. It was ugly on me!!! So there is NO WAY I am putting those up! Thank heavens I am going dress shopping with my Mom when I go home on Wednesday.

No comments: