Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I found...

... a new blog to read. It feels like my life, just a few months ahead. She is really cute and funny. Ok, I wish I was more funny because sometimes I am just too serious! Dave has a sense of humor. Back in November I missed church for two weeks because I was at a couple of dance medicine conferences. People were asking Dave where I was and he said I had a crisis of faith because of the length of Brigham Young's beard! Good thing we are getting married.

2 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

Oh my gosh! you linked to me!

Congrats on the upcoming marriage. I hope you are getting all planned and ready. Planning on two continents can be crazy, but worth it. You will have to let me know how merging the US/English expectations and traditions goes.

Funny how timing works out JUST they way it is supposed to, isn't it.

Nice to meet you Teri!

Merry Christmas!

Denae said...

Hahaha! So funny! I remember laughing while reading some of your blog posts. You DO have a sense of humor. Maybe Dave will bring it out a bit more. Happy for you two!