Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

eat pray love movie

I've already mentioned that I have read the book Eat Pray Love. So now I will pronounce that I have seen the movie. Some critics have said, "It’s touching, enjoyable and inspiring...as long as you’re female." A distant cousin of mine said, "The whole time I felt like I was just watching Julia Roberts instead of her character." Rotten Tomatoes gives it an overall approval rating of 38%. And click here for the info from wikipedia. I think Dave took me to see it because I said I wanted to go, but secretly I think he really liked the part where Felipe's son goes back to Australia or he really hated it because he was squirming in his seat. I personally liked it. It made me want to eat lots of yummy food in Italy, learn to have more peace and quiet in my life, and be really grateful that Dave wants to go ring shopping without me even asking. Plus it reminded me of our family vacation last year in Waterton. One day Caimon and I were walking by the lake and stopped to sit on a bench to stare at the water. It was great being in the moment and peaceful, who knew a 2 year old could do that, I love that kid!

No comments: