Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day Trips Thursday Malvern Hills

Thursday Malvern Hills
I got to go here right after I moved to England and really liked it. So I made Dave come to do rehab on his ankle by hiking. Yeah, I just about killed him, but it was worth it. He took me to a different hill than before. After I ditched Dave, I continued up to the second hill and ran back down. It was pretty; if you want a semi-steep hike and a good workout, go to Malvern Hills.



Dave helping his sister fix her flat tire
The map of the Malverns
another sign

Stone sign to show where to go (that's Dave's butt)

another sign

The springs at the Malvern. Filling up my Camelbak bladder.

1 comment:

Pink Nothings said...

Thanks for your advice!! I think I am going to do it!!

Also I saw you posted that Eat, Pray, Love is a good book. After seeing the preview for the movie I now have to read it before I see it. It looks amazing. :)