Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

This past weekend

I headed back to California for work and church this weekend. I usually stop in Baker for gas, but I always forget to take a picture of the temperature statue. It can get hotter in Baker.

We stayed on the campus of California Lutheran University. Outside my door was this very yummy smelling flower. I don't know what kind it is, but I like it!


I didn't take a very good picture, but on campus they have little bunny rabits running around. If you can tell there are about six, with the middle one up on his hind legs. They were cute.


So if any of you read my 25 things post I wrote that I am really good at speeding and really good at getting caught. I was about an hour away from Barstow when the cop got me. He said I was doing 100 mph. I tried to take some pictures to prove it, but I didn't want the cop to think I was weird.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ha ha ha! Love it! Btw, about your camp question. I think our girls may have been able to wear capris??? Can't remember. Just tell them what your stake says and then blame it on the stake. :)