Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Moving, again!

Yep, it's that time again for me to move. My Dad flew down to help me out. I took him to this locally famous bbq place that was REALLY good. So if you are ever in Casmalia, CA check out the Hitching Post.



We had just left my apartment complex and got a flat tire on the trailor. We waited five and a half hours for Budget to get their act together and send someone to change the tire. Very tiring day, but afterwards we decided to just drive straight through to Provo, we arrived at 9am Sunday morning. Just in time for my Dad to go to church to recruit some help to unload the truck.


This is a close up of the flat tire.

2 comments:

AJ said...

so what, are you back in Provo now? How long? What next?

Teri's Blog said...

I leave Provo tomorrow, but I will be back next week.