Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

My YouTube Channel

My YouTube channel has videos! I'm not doing well with the 30-day challenge only because my days can be boring except for how cute Goldy and Sir Pawsingham are.

Here is a list of the videos so far:
Vlog Day 1
Vlog Day 2 Beginning to Fundraise for IVF
Vlog Day 3 CrossFit equipment acquisition
Vlog Day 4 Kitten woke me up
Vlog Day 5 Shopping for Christmas in July?
Vlog Day 6 I can make enchiladas! 
Vlog Day 7 We got a new couch 
Vlog Day 8 Boring Day? Are you sure? 
Vlog Day 9 Don't Fall Asleep!
Vlog Day 10 Painting a Statement Wall
Vlog Day 11 Tour the House
Vlog Day 12 Last Day of Sugar
Vlog Day 13 An Assortment of Days

Goldy and Sir Pawsingham's Adventures Outside 
Goldy and Sir Pawsingham's Adventures in the Bathroom 
My Cat Goldy
The Kitten Sir Pawsingham

Our 2nd IVF Journey
My Favorite WOD

I'm still not good at editing. I need to learn how to make an intro to every video and add background music. Any advice or tips are welcomed!

No comments: