Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Crying

This week it's been 6 months since my Mom died. By 7am Wednesday November 5th 2014 I took a shower and Dave went to tell my students class was cancelled. I had been in the shower for a while when I suddenly started bawling like when I was a little kid. The next morning I woke up about 6am and started to cry out of nowhere. Dave grabbed me and held me while I cried it out. Later that day I told Dave thank you for holding me when I needed it, but he said he didn't remember doing it. Which made me laugh because he never remembers conversations, etc that happen unless he is actually awake. I usually have to ask him if he is awake and he will answer me yes or no before I try to talk to him in the morning. Even though we have only been married 4 years, it was great that his natural instinct was to hold me when I needed it.

At the Gilbert Arizona Temple Open House Feb 2014

1 comment:

AJ said...

Still thinking about you and your loss. I am so sorry. HOpe you are remembering good memories of your mom, too. <3