Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Headstone

When we buried my Mom I made all the funeral arrangements and put her in a single grave. My parents did not have a good marriage and I know my Mom has no plans on being with my father for eternity from our conversations and what was in her will. My Grandma Jensen has been in the Spirit World since 1980, so she has had plenty of time to find my Mom a husband she wants to be with for eternity. Corey, dad, and I agreed that Mom would not want a elaborate headstone, but apparently when my dad ordered the headstone (I made him pay for this one thing) he added their marriage info without letting Corey and I know. 



If anyone wants to visit her gravesite, go into the Veterans Memorial entrance of the Provo Cemetery, then immediately turn right. Mom is under a couple of trees and next to the fence.

No comments: