Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

phones

Before I left for England more than 2.5 years ago I researched cell phone companies to get one that had international calling ability. I really didn't care about what fancy things the phone could do, I just wanted one where I could call my Mom in America. So I got a cheap phone with an international plan.
 

Ever since I started dating Dave he made fun of the fact that I had a tiny wimpy phone (see above). Lately he is getting more persistent about getting me a better phone. He's a guy who likes gadgets and I don't care. So today I finally gave in a let him buy me a new phone (see below). It could do fancy things with it, but I won't.  I was hoping for a pretty phone, too bad they were out of all the colors and only had black and white.



No comments: