Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snuggle

Dave and I have been married for 9 months now. Since we are both in our late 30's and both of us were living on our own for a while, I knew that we might have some challenges that typical newlyweds might not have. Before we got married I decided to mentally prepare myself for the compromises and clashes from having our own way of doing the dishes, laundry, etc. Of course you can't prepare for random or emergencies. The one thing I didn't think of was snuggling. I found that this is my favorite thing about marriage. What is your favorite thing about marriage?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Snuggles are wonderful! John and I (okay, *I*, talk with John) about the things that are different from what I expected they would be like.
I always hoped that my husband would just love me the way I am-- and I'm sure I knew that about John when we got married, but I didn't know how wonderful it would feel to have him tell me how beautiful I am when I look like I just returned from the land of the dead. Or for him to not care if we run errands when i haven't had time to "get beautiful" He really thinks I'm beautiful just the way I am. :D

Teri's Blog said...

Dave says that I'm beautiful all the time! He was calling me 'Special Lady Friend' until I found out it came from the Big Labowski movie.