Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

You Owe Me!

I have been asking for a dryer since April when we got married. Dryer's are pretty rare here in England and they are usually tiny with a big price tag.
Dave has been asking for Tivo since July.
The V+ box died yesterday, so Dave called to have Virgin Media come fix it. While the cable guy was here this afternoon he said the V+ had to be replaced, so I asked if he could replace it with Tivo. He did and he changed the very old box in the 2nd bedroom to a brand new V+ box. I had called Dave to tell him and that he now owes me a dryer. The cable guy overheard me and said he had an extra dryer in his garage!
Dave said the cable guy must be Santa :)

Update 5 Dec 2011: Got the dryer!

1 comment:

Denae said...

Yay! Congrats on the dryer. I could never get used to not having one while living in the UK.