Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Calling

I got released from Young Women's on Sunday. I am now the Gospel Principles Sunday School teacher. I am really bummed! Dave left to go to mutual tonight and I am at home alone. :'( My favorite callings are in Young Women's. I won't have to start teaching for two weeks because next week is Stake Conference. The Stake YM's President got called as the Bishop in his ward, so they should announce who is the new one next week. Hopefully it will be someone who is better at communicating. The last one never told Dave any information and he is the son of our Bishop.
It's just sad when you get moved from a calling you really like, but Heavenly Father wants me in this new calling for a reason.

1 comment:

AJ said...

Sad. It seems to work best when married couples are in YM/YW together so they can spend more time together. Hope you teach a lot of new people!