Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

6 months

Dave and I have been married now for 6 months, so we went to the Preston Temple yesterday. I don't know if I am suppose to say something profound about marriage, but it's only been 6 months. It hasn't been weird living with a boy. The adjustments from singlehood to marriage, especially since we are in our late 30's, has not been as difficult as I thought it would. The first month I felt like I was in a haze of bliss.
Anything I miss about the wedding? Yep, I miss hangin' with my family. That was such a fun day, even though I didn't get to talk to everyone, I'm glad they all came to the Temple to see us sealed. And I miss that amazing cake! If you didn't get a piece make sure you head over to The Chocolate and order the Cherub, but get it with caramel filling. Just so yummy!!!

The next 2 years are going to continue to feel temporary, until I graduate. After that the plan is to move back to Utah, closer to my family. Hopefully the economy cooperates and Dave can get a job at that time. And the government is generous by immediately granting Dave a visa! Fingers crossed and many prayers!

2 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

CONGRATS!!!!

♥ theMRS.

Denae said...

Congrats on 6 months! Yay!