Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

General Conference

Have you seen this picture before?
If you haven't, this picture was taken in the early 1980's for the LDS church to use, mostly for manuals. I am the girl in the yellow dress. I was about 6 years old. Thought I would post the picture since it's the Semi-Annual General Conference this weekend.

Thank Heavens we can watch Conference online now. I hate having to get dressed up, drive 30 minutes away to the Stake Center, find a parking spot (on the street), and sit on VERY uncomfortable benches or chairs for 4 hours. Instead I'm sitting on the couch in my pj's with Dave's laptop hooked up to the tv. And after the morning session (it started at 5pm England time) I will make a brownie/oreo cake (thanks to the pinterest idea), yup oreos are now at most grocery stores here, but in smaller packages.

1 comment: