Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

bridal shower

My Aunt Sally is like that really cool aunt you can talk to about anything and she knows how to do everything. She organized a fun bridal shower for me while I was at home in Utah in January.

Some of my Jensen cousins and their daughters.
They are too much fun to hang out with!

My mission companions and some of their daughters. Heather came all the way from Idaho for the party! In May, it will be 14 years since I was on mission.

Ann and Krystal have been my friends since Jr High! Krystal had a baby boy the end of December and was nice enough to bring him so we could see him.

The granddaughters taking pictures

Aunt Sally sent this poem as an invitation to give me money instead of presents (it was funny).

While living in England
Our very own Teri
Has met a great guy
And decided to marry

She’s home for a time
A bride’s shower we’ll throw
Celebrating her joy
With those that we know

Let’s please keep in mind
All the gifts she will carry
With TSA watching
Her flight back could be hairy

Don’t want to be tacky
Or even a nag
But the “green stuff” is easy
To pack in her bag

Please come wish her well
As she starts her new life
Teri needs your advice
Since she’ll soon be Dave’s wife

Aunt Kathy and the other Jensen's gave me a bag full of crisp $1.

It was hilarious! And then I had to unwrap them, my fingers were black afterward. :)

A living room full of fun!
Thanks everyone for coming!!!

1 comment:

● C E L I N A ● said...

Bridal showers are so fun! I hope you got lots of goodies or cash to use over seas....which it looks like you did.