Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day! And 2 months until the wedding! This is the first Valentine's Day I've had someone to celebrate with. Yeah I know weird, but I was either already broken up with someone, hadn't started a relationship with someone or not serious with a guy yet. So I always did like Valentine's but never had anyone to share with. In high school I would take a bag of those candy hearts to school and pass those out to everyone, it was always fun.
I bought Dave his present a while ago and couldn't hold it in any longer, so on Saturday I made him open it. It was a journal, he doesn't have one and one thing my Mother always said is that you should keep a journal because in a hundred years your family will know what happened in your life and why you did what you did, etc.

These are the flowers Dave gave me when I got off the plane in January.
A few years ago I watched my neighbor bring a bouquet of flowers and a big wrapped present into his home for his wife for Valentine's Day. At the time I thought, that would be something I would want in the future. Dave came home from working overtime with flowers in one hand and a big present in the other! Goal achieved! :)

No comments: