Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

more jewelery

So I have been making more jewelery and I changed the red necklace/bracelet.


And I made a new red necklace with beads my Mom already had.


I made this really long pearl necklace, kinda 1920's style

I did some bracelets too. The top one looks kinda like the ones I made for Sara and Brylee for Christmas. The middle one is from the leftover pearls from the above necklace and the bottom one is of leftover blue and green beads in my Mom's collection.

I made this one for Aunt Sally for Christmas. I found the blue and white beads at a bead show. What does everyone think of this one?

I copied this necklace from the DownEast Basics website and made the left earings and bracelet from a book. The other two earings I got a little overboard trying to learn how to make earings

This one I made for my friend Angela's birthday. There are four strands of sead beads, I would call this gun metal gray.

I saw the butterfly and thought it was cute.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Way cute stuff, yet again! I love the first red set and the butterfly is so cute too. You should sell on ETSY or something.

Teri's Blog said...

Nah, I only do it if I feel like it or if someone really wants something specific. But thanks.

Denae said...

Your jewelry is beautiful! Also loving the new blog style...

Teri's Blog said...

Thanks! It's fun looking at the different blog backgrounds, plus I get bored so I change it frequently.

AJ said...

And I love and appreciate my neclace! Thanks again.

I love the red set on the top. You are very creative. Keep it up.

Any word on jobs or England?

Teri's Blog said...

That's the one I wore when we went to lunch!