Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cousin Lisa

I was doing good about exercising until Thanksgiving. During the summer I would go on the Lake Bonneville Shoreline Trail, which leads up to the Y mountain trail. It has a great view of the valley.
When the weather got cold I quit. The whole reason for moving to Las Vegas and California was to be in warmer weather. I really hate the cold. But I really liked running in my parents neighborhood and on the trail. So I bought some cold weather clothes and started back running through the neighborhood. I check the weather before I head out and only go out if it is above 30 degrees. And on some days when I am ambitious I get up early to the BYU indoor track.
Over Christmas I saw my cousin Lisa and she has been diligent about exercising every morning and looks good. So thanks Lis for the good example!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks Ter, happy to inspire! Actually it was funny when I saw the title of your post I said out loud to myself, "Oh no!" Like, "What did I do?" lol

Exercising every day is the only way I can justify eating all the ice cream I have lately. :)

Teri's Blog said...

I never know what to title these blog posts. At least I scared you just a little! hehe ;)