Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

YouTube Vlog Day 2 Finally

Seriously it took me forever to figure out how to upload videos to my laptop. I have been recording on my phone, but for some unknown reason my laptop does not recognize my phone when I plug it in with the cord. So I had to upload all the videos to my Google Drive account, but then it stopped uploading. Dave finally told me that I had maxed out the drive capacity, so I moved all the videos from the drive to my laptop, but it still wouldn't let me upload videos. Dave then told me I had to empty the trash from the Google Drive. FINALLY it was uploading videos. I was able to empty out my phone because Brylee maxed that out. Now I can actually make vlogs on YouTube, click here
Did you read that all in one breath? Hehehe me too.

No comments: