Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Riding Family Vacation Lake Como

The last place we went to was Lake Como, Italy. We took the train from Montreux to Milan, where my Dad lost his wallet, then took the fast train to Lake Como.

We did go see the Duomo in Milan before heading to Lake Como




The whole trip Corey and Sara were making fun of people who post pictures of their food on Facebook, so Dave took a picture of his pizza we had that night for dinner. I had amazing pasta!
  


Our full day in Lake Como we took a ferry ride and enjoyed the WARM weather.


The ferry dropped us off at Bellagio and I dipped my foot in the lake. We didn't see anyone swimming, I would have if we had more time!


After dinner we strolled back to our hotel. It was so beautiful! We are definitely coming back!!
Finally a picture of my parents ;)

1 comment:

AJ said...

That looks so beautiful. you win for great family vacations!!!