Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Stake Conference

This weekend is Stake Conference. Tonight Dave and I went to the Saturday evening session where Elder Teixeira from Portugal spoke. I was surprised that he spoke English with a very American accent with a hint of Portuguese.
Mainly Dave and I commented that two years ago when we went to the Saturday evening session of Stake Conference we had just started dating. That night was really warm, so we ate outside at a restaurant in Lichfield (where the stake center is). This summer has been cold enough that some people have turned their heating back on. I have been wearing sweaters around the house and my winter pj's. I really can't wait until we move back to Utah and have really warm summers and July 4th/Independence Day celebrations!

No comments: