Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day Trips 2011 - Thursday

Thursday

Thursday morning we went to the American Embassy in London. I went to turn in my Social Security paperwork and a copy of our marriage license so I can have my name officially changed to McCabe. I figured it would help when we apply for Dave's visa. It's a good thing we went to see the line for visas. It was HUGE! I can't believe that many people still want to come to the US. I didn't take the camera because I couldn't take anything in the Embassy with me except my paperwork.

I ran out of Ina Paarman spices so after the Embassy we went over to the South African store between the Embankment and Charing Cross tube stations. Plus we got P.S. candy bars, YUM!

We then headed back to the Surrey area to go to the London Temple. Dave went to the MTC when it was in London and I've been here after my mission with my Mom.

For dinner we decided to take the scenic route and find Hever Castle.
We couldn't get close enough to get a good picture though.

Taco Bell is located in the Lakeside Shopping Centre.
It was good to have the Grilled Stuft Burrios again!

No comments: