Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

socially acceptable

If you were going to someone's house for the first time, would you bring a dog into their home? If you knew the wife was allergic to cats but not sure about dogs, would you bring a dog with you to visit a newlywed couple?

We had a visitor on Saturday that brought a dog with them. I didn't notice until tonight that the dog left paw bits all over the carpet (it rained all weekend). I was annoyed that this visitor brought a dog in the flat without asking, but I held my tongue to be polite (yeah I know you are shocked that I did that).

2 comments:

Denae said...

The visitor should not have brought a pet along. If they HAD to, they should have left it outside!

Teri's Blog said...

Yeah, she should have left the dog in the car, but this person has no clue who Emily Post is.