Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

a simple test

Have you ever taken a pregnancy test and wanted it to be positive, but you already knew it would be negative? I did that yesterday. The regular signs that my period was coming had already appeared for a week, but since the period didn't show up I wanted to take a pregnancy test. It was negative like I thought, but there is that tiny hope in me that really wanted it to be positive. At least now I have the experience of taking a pregnancy test so next time when I think that it might be positive... we can celebrate!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh, the pee on the stick game... I eventually gave up on it because it was too difficult after a year of negatives... :) but the positive-- came with a bucket of tears.

Good Luck to you, I hope it shows up positive in good time!!

xoxo

Teri's Blog said...

Yeah, if we wait any longer we are going to have X-men or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Duane Dalldorf said...

:( Aww....

Maybe next time ;D

● C E L I N A ● said...

Good luck! The practicing is a lot of fun!!!

Ok so I stalked your photog...on facebook and on that link, and I SWEAR I can't see your pictures.

I did 4 on the facebook and you looked STUNNING! ITs a good thing I saw some on AVENIA!

CONGRATS...belated I know...

~ Celina