Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

wedding ties

A few months ago my Dad bought these ties for Dave, my brother, his brother, my Dad, and my nephew to wear for the wedding. Dave and I thought they looked good over email. But Corey and Caimon did not like them.


When I got to Utah, Caimon would not let me go anywhere without him, so we were at the mall when we stopped at Tie One On and I had Caimon look at the ties to see which one he wanted. Instead of picking a tie, he went straight over to the bow ties and said he wanted it. (I did tell him he had to pick purple or silver.) Since three year olds have a short attention span I wanted him to be sure of his choice, so I told him he had to be the one to tell Grandma. I made it sound like this had to be a firm decision and he would be letting Grandma down if he changed his mind. So I bought it, yeah it's hard to say no to the cutie!


No comments: