Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Saturday: Computers...again, and Fresno

So my computer (which I have mentioned how old it is getting) has been making weird noises recently. I have decided to replace it with a Macbook, but since I have never used a Mac I thought I should take a class at the Apple store in San Luis Obispo. After the class I thought I need more help when I get it, but I definitely am buying a Macbook.


Then I decided to drive to Fresno and go to the temple there instead of combating traffic and going to the LA temple. Even though I had totally Mapquested the drive I still got lost once I got into Fresno and sure enough I had to call my brother in Idaho and ask him to give me directions around Fresno from Mapquest. This is not the first time Corey has done this and will definately not be the last. Thanks Bro!

It's small, but pretty.

This couple had just gotten married, so I didn't want to get in their pictures so I was taking them at a weird angle.

It's a little difficult to take a picture of yourself and trying to capture an object in the background, and not be fuzzy. Trust me I am not that good of a photographer! You can still see the photographers equipment over my left shoulder by the pillar.

No comments: