Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

RS and callings

Sister Beck came and spoke for a couple of stakes here in the Santa Maria area a month ago. I forgot to say something about it, but it was awesome! It wasn't a typical talk from church leadership, she set it up as a Q&A. There were some good questions, but of course there is the risk of the wacky person, we only had one.
So one of the counselors in the bishopric stopped me in the hall a couple of weeks ago and ask me to be the Assistant Girls Camp Director. He didn't even take me into the office and ask, just right there in the hallway where people were walking by, it was weird. So I had my first meeting with YW leaders about camp, I thought I was suppose to be the assistant, but apparently I am going to be the Director, which is fine because I have done it before. It's at the end of June, I actually like Girls Camp, but this year is going to be alot more work because we are going as a ward and not as a stake. So I hope I have a good group of 4th and 5th years because they are going to be busy!

1 comment:

Denae said...

That's awesome Teri! You will be a fab influence on the girls.