Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Vice President


I have been emailing back and forth with one of my freshman roommates, Emily, about the election. Emily is really into politics, it is always fun to talk about it with her. So I had emailed her about McCain's VP selection speculation and Emily said it was going to be the Alaskan Governor. My first thought is, "who is that"? So I was completely shocked when McCain announced Sarah Palin the Alaskan Governor, but Emily was right, she is always right!

So I got to go to a Republican rally a couple of weeks ago where Mitt Romney spoke. Local politicians also spoke. I was disappointed that the locals didn't give reasons why I should vote for them besides being a Republican. I believe in voting for the person and not the party, so I wish they would have said why they were running for office.

No comments: