Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Elections

Since I grew up in Utah, during presidential elections everyone assumes Utahns vote for the Republican nominee, we never got the candidates to do any true campaigning through Utah. I moved back to Las Vegas the week of the Nevada caucus. That was definitely fun to be apart of, seeing candidates trying to win my vote.

I must admit though I have been a Mitt Romney supporter since I did work for the Olympic Committee when he was the boss. And he did a great job! Since he is not running anymore I will have to wait for the Democrats to decide who is going to be their nominee before I decide who/whom(?) I will vote for between McCain and Obama/Clinton. This is fun watching who is going to be the nominee between Obama and Clinton since the Democrats convention isn’t until the end of August. This is the first time I remember actually wanting to pay attention to the election process.

p.s. It is interesting to note that even though Romney has dropped out he still has more delegates than Huckabee.

No comments: