Pages

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

substitute teaching

I have been substitute teaching for a few weeks now to save money for out next infertility treatment. Today a cute little 1st grader had her hair braided like how I want to braid my future daughter's hair. A little boy asked me to tie his shoe. I saw another little boy say, "Goodbye, I love you Mommy" this morning.

Instead of being the Certified Athletic Trainer on the side lines/bench, I want to be the mom in the stands cheering on my kids. I read a picture book to the 1st graders after lunch about a tractor and a cow. I can't wait to read Dr. Seuss books to my future kids. I want to go golfing as a family activity. I want to have my future kids take piano and ballroom lessons. I want to smell that new baby smell and have our baby fall asleep while I am holding him/her. I really hope this last frozen embryo transfer works so we can use the baby names we have already picked out.

No comments: