Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Photo Dump from London

Dave and I went to London so Dave could do his Medical for his visa. So here are some pictures I took on my phone.

This is at the Selfridges store. There is a new tv show here in England about how it was started by an American Harry Selfridge. It's on ITV, I'm not sure if you can access it in America.


 We also went to Covent Gardens to eat at this really awesome burger joint.

He is not sitting on a chair, I don't know how he does it?


Dave had long hippy hair, we had the time, so we saw a SuperCuts and she did it in about 10 minutes.

The "after", not so hippy look.


 The last thing we did was head over to Liecester Square to watch a movie and walk around.


Swiss clock

The M&M store



 The Broadway show "The Book of Mormon" is in London now.


We saw Zero Dark Thirty and it was pretty good, but it is REALLY expensive in Leicester Square. 




I took this picture so my family can know what the tube stop looks like before they get here to visit.

Here is a picture of a bird in the Marylebone Station as we are heading home, just for Corey. :)

No comments: