Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Quoted

I've had this chill Sunday, so I go on facebook to see if my Mom is on to say Hi. Instead I see that the University of Wolverhampton press office got a quick quote from my professor about my research because one of the celebrities on Strictly Come Dancing has a neck injury. They don't even bother to reference that it is my research and when I emailed my professor about it he said the press office added the false info about the Jive into it! And now I see the Daily Mail has quoted it! Granted the Daily Mail is just a gossip magazine, but still GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!! No wonder I got a notice from Academia.edu that someone had looked up my research a couple of days ago! I don't even know if Denise Van Otten really has my hyperextension neck injury (I call it HNI for short)! Ugh, I'm so annoyed that they don't even say it was MY research!

No comments: