Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Data Collection

Wow! This has been one busy research month! But two days this week were just crappy!!! I couldn't do anything to get me out of it :( Then Thursday I went to London with another PhD student (she's actually from Estonia, but doing research in DanceSport too, exercise physiology not injuries) and collected data at the best dance studio in England. The crappy funk just disappeared. [That would be the wind sound making the funk leave.]
When I was finishing my Master's degree I realized even though doing research is hard, I really enjoyed it. Granted I only got four couples yesterday, it was still fun. One of the male dancers had even read my Master's research at BYU and had heard of me before. Kinda cool!
Even though the next few months are going to be difficult, I can't wait to graduate, get a job as a professor and do more research!

No comments: