Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Lazy

I was so seriously lazy on Saturday. I don't know what came over me, but I didn't even get out of my pj's, I only ate brownies, watched tv, surfed the 'net, took a nap, just plain ol' laziness! I was not productive AT ALL! Good thing I had already planned my YW lesson for Sunday, ignored my edits until today, and didn't have to cook any food. I must have had some homesickness come over me. My cousin Lisa posted some pictures on facebook of their trip to Utah. I'm sure I am just jealous of the summer heat (it is not that warm here in England) and hangin' with family, since it was Pioneer Day yesterday. Thursday I am heading to Girls Camp and I get to teach emergency shelters. I really hope it doesn't rain or I may be homesick again!

1 comment:

CTR COUTURE™ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.