Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The last couple of weeks

I have been in Boise the last couple of weeks. We originally went up to go to Brylee's blessing, which happened to be over 4th of July weekend. Since I haven't seen the kiddos since Thanksgiving I decided to stay and play until I had to work for a week for this Cheerleading company at Boise State (yes the school with the blue grass football field). Sara went back to work from maternity leave, so I got Caimon all to myself one day. It was just fun to be around my adorable niece and nephew, it was hard to go back to work without constantly talking about them. I did two camps, one was for the dance/drill teams and the other cheer and dance. Since the cheerleaders were out in the HOT sun I had a couple of girls with heat illness, thank heavens they got better. But now I am back in Provo, finally caught up on all the sleep. So here are some fun pictures I took while in Boise.



Caimon wanted his toes painted like mine, and then he wanted Brylee's toes painted too. I only did his big toe, because I knew my brother would be annoyed that his son had painted toe nails.

Caimon layed down next to Brylee, so we took pictures.
At the Big Park
Ok, it didn't turn out well, but that's me and Brylee.
She is so cute. This was when Corey and Sara dropped me off at BSU for work.
Caimon was mad that I was leaving. It was too cute!

No comments: